- Remove the combs and nail file from the leather pouch.
- Use the fine tooth comb for styling and maintaining short to medium length hair, mustaches, and beards.
- Use the wide tooth comb for detangling and styling longer hair, mustaches, and beards.
- Use the stainless steel nail file to maintain well-groomed nails.
- When not in use, store the combs and nail file in the leather pouch to keep them protected and ready for your next grooming session.
Info about Manufacturer:
Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes are renowned for our outstanding reputation and remarkable title as the world’s oldest hairbrush manufacturer. Company’s success has been built upon rich British heritage as well as their high-quality service and hair care expertise. Having manufactured brushes for over 230 years, Kent Brushes offer an extensive choice of over 250 products, ranging from brushes for hair, body, clothes, make-up, teeth and shaving. In the UK, Kent partners with some of the nation’s most established department stores including John Lewis, Selfridges, Harrods and Fortnum and Mason, as well as leading pharmaceutical establishments. Kent also distributes to more than 50 countries world-wide, including the United States, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan and regions including Europe, Scandinavia and The Middle East.
Aside from Kent’s rich heritage and exceptional repute, Kent Brushes are most famous for our range of hairbrushes which consists of products to cater for any hair type, length or style and budget. With an extensive selection of brushes including styling brushes, radials, ceramics, vents, ionic, paddle, volumising and pure bristle, Kent Brushes are the perfect choice for both salon and retail use.